Where are the "good old days" of using a dyno to power the lights on a bicycle ....
Now it is a mobile assortment of electrical goodies :
- front light, off course USB rechargeble
- rear light, off course USB rechargeble
- GoPro, off course USB rechargeble, with a number of spare batteries ...
- Garmin cycle computer, off course USB rechargeble
- Garmin watch, off course USB rechargeble
- cell phone, off course USB rechargeble
When you get home after a ride it is one MESS of wires and plugs .... Eventually I had enough of this mess, and made a charging rack. For good measure these charging points are fed of a 12V battery which is charged via a PV panel.
BUT .... what to do when away on a cycling holiday .... real P.I.T.A. to get everything charged ..... So before our last trip I bought this -
Nice 6-port setup. Plug everything in after the ride, and it is ready by the next ride.