Lyne - local is lekker

hendrich

Good day guys

I am in the market for a new set of do it all (train & race) rims.

The options is overwelming to say the least.

I was thinking of getting a set of mavic rims. seems everybody loves them and cant stop talking about how bom proof they are. With a bom proof price , i must add.

I came across the Lyne products . and there wheelsets has all the right numbers that one would be looking for in a set.

but i cant seem to find any reviews of how these wheels actualy preform .

Is there any hubbers out there with some first hand exprience on a set of Lyne rims?

I can attest to the quality of the brand.

Have not owned a set of their wheels...yet. But they are on my wishlist.

Sure plenty Hubbers will arrive at their work desks imminently and come in here to praise the Lyne product line...

Ha, just do a search. There are a lot of ‘rave’ threads about the Lyne guys and a fair few recommendations and feedback from hubbers who have bought. Their kit is solid and their customer service is second to none.

Rims / wheels sets are very good for the price. The amp ones are tough as woodpecker lips.

Edited by Yo-yo

I have the amp 30 v1 on my HT. Hit a couple of rock gardens with tyre pressure little low (was still playing around to find sweet spot) and nothing no dent, no buckle and I am 100kg.

The wheels are light, stiff, cheap, roll great and bombproof and that's not something you find every day.

had the 27.5 amp 30's and now the v2 Pulse 30 29er and as with all the other products from them i could not be happier

plus , like you've probably read many times,their service is top notch