always wondered about this?

Tumbleweed

from afp:

AMSTERDAM - Stacked row upon row in a vast industrial area of Amsterdam, tens of thousands of lost and stolen bikes await an uncertain fate: reunion with their owners or the scrap yard.
They are temporarily housed at the Amsterdam Bicycle Pound (acronym AFAC in Dutch), which has seen 124,000 two-wheelers pass through its gates in five years of existence.

They get happy endings? Bastards. Last time my bike got stolen all I got was to spend a couple of hours at the police station to make a statement. 

i feel your pain. i know what it's like to sit in a charge office, sorry, client service centre for hours?let's move to amsterdam! my favourite city on the planet?

i feel your pain. i know what it's like to sit in a charge office' date=' sorry, client service centre for hours?let's move to amsterdam! my favourite city on the planet?[/quote']

The east rand is not a planet. Although the people there seems to be from another one.

i feel your pain. i know what it's like to sit in a charge office' date=' sorry, client service centre for hours?let's move to amsterdam! my favourite city on the planet?[/quote']

The east rand is not a planet. Although the people there seems to be from another one.

sorry, my bad. you're absolutely right. the solar system revolves around vernon koekoemoer. and as copernicus discovered, the earth revolves around the sun, and not the other way round?

Why, is it because of the free"zoll" - Durban Poisen - they hand out?LOLLOL

Why, is it because of the free"zoll" - Durban Poisen - they hand out?LOLLOL

actually, they advised me to stay away from the imported zol - i had spotted transkei rooibaard on the menu and felt nostalgic - explaining that it tends to lose potency in transit.