Gordons bay cyclists

SoloCyclist

Hi there I'm looking for advice on cycling the rooi els road to Betty's bay and back

1. Is it safe ?

2. Where would you suggest we park our car in Gordon's bay ?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

yes its safe- you can ride anytime- fit a red tail light and stay in single file - you can park at bikini beach parking

(you can ride all the way to kleinmond - if you want lunch or coffee kleinmond harbour or pringle bay have better places than bettys)

yes its safe- you can ride anytime- fit a red tail light and stay in single file - you can park at bikini beach parking

(you can ride all the way to kleinmond - if you want lunch or coffee kleinmond harbour or pringle bay have better places than bettys)

EXCELLENT thanks

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

Expect some increase in traffic as there has been some protests again near Sir Lowry village possibly redirecting traffic along the coast.

If you go all the way to Kleinmond, stop in at the " Bistro 14 - Kleinmond".  3rd shop after the traffic circle, just before you get to the old harbour.

Nice courtyard seating ..... with your bike next to you

Archived