[Event] Hollard JUMA 2019

Kamo28

I see what you mean. I Googled my cell number and a whole spreadsheet of everyone's information came up.

Yeah , unlike Eddy , I havent changed my gender and I'm not comfortable with my ID number etc be available to the general public. Maybe It's just me though

Edited by stevieg8

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah , unlike Eddy , I havent changed my gender and I'm not comfortable with my ID number etc be available to the general public. Maybe It's just me though

Nope. I am not too happy either from a possible identity fraud point of view.

Hi All

Do yourselves a favour, if you enetered JUMA this year, and Google your cell number and check the 2nd link that comes up. All our personal information has been made available to the public. I have contacted Entryninja who have notified BAM Events. I have emailed and tried calling BAM events and have had no response. I called Afrihost who hosts the Wordpress website but they cant do anything. Anyone here have any info on what can be done on this POPI violation ?

Was wondering why I have been getting spam emails again. And getting strange phone calls from Venda...

Some feedback,managed to get hold of the organizer and it will be removed asap

Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.

Many of my buds who rode this race will not ride it again just like me - its expensive as riding the sprait is kind of the same thing. They should carry on and rather put there money into trails and bike parks for all. Massive Logistical nightmare with Scaffolding and large costs are all wasted for a once a year flash in the pan race. List of injuries as well in slippy slime water ways.

Many of my buds who rode this race will not ride it again just like me - its expensive as riding the sprait is kind of the same thing. They should carry on and rather put there money into trails and bike parks for all. Massive Logistical nightmare with Scaffolding and large costs are all wasted for a once a year flash in the pan race. List of injuries as well in slippy slime water ways.