The "Village" Colnago Master © Morph

Imo:

Art decor paint, streight (Precisa) fork, Campy gruppo.

(expensive restore, unfortunately)

Edited by Christie

On the extreme opposite side vs the introvert black paint: futura 2000 paint:

Im not sure if I like, just putting it out here. Wheel swirlies are ott for my taste. But if you do go the custom paint route, go for something that stands out from the crowd.

post-154-0-56297000-1557767411_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-70634600-1557767435_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-05548300-1557767459_thumb.jpg

Edited by Christie

One other thing I need before I can get it road ready is the "convertors" to go on the downtube shifter mounts so that I can run cables with adjusters.

Any idea where to source these?

One other thing I need before I can get it road ready is the "convertors" to go on the downtube shifter mounts so that I can run cables with adjusters.

Any idea where to source these?

San Francisco sells new ones. They are Dura Ace, so great quality, and luckily it does not have any Shimano ID on it so will look great with a Campy build. See the Classifieds.  Sorry, I don't see it in the classifieds now, but contact him anyway. I'm sure he will be able to help.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Edited by DJR

• 3 weeks later...

Got a set of the down tube cable adjusters from a mate of mine who got them from San Francisco and didn't use them.

I think I just need a set of Campagnolo cables for the 10s Record now and a bolt for the seat tube and then I should be good to get it running for a test ride.

I'll check with JMK1 for a seat tube bolt, any other ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Needed a bit of RnR today so finally made a bit of time to fiddle around with the village master.

I had no seat post bolt so the gents at Ridgeway helped me out by making up a workable solution with a random bolt and brake caliper nut that they had in the workshop. re-used a lot of random old parts as I want to make sure size works before I start buying up the "right" parts for the build, and thanks to Wayne for the quill stem adapter as I've found quill stems to be rather scarce.

She's a beaut!

post-50555-0-67755000-1561215747_thumb.jpg

post-50555-0-74304100-1561215765_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nakoota

• 4 months later...