Volvo's Latest Safety Obsession Is A Must-Have

The Ouzo

More 1 than 2 though.

I dont know about that. If you look at the amount of people still driving without seat belts or seat belts buckled but behind them then its rather clear that safety means bugger all to them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about that. If you look at the amount of people still driving without seat belts or seat belts buckled but behind them then its rather clear that safety means bugger all to them.

Not neccesarily, affordability plays a big part if one were to take a look the average median income.

I was involved with an outfit where we had a few motor sponsors. Volvo were a sponsor and personally found that as well as being a proactive sponsor the products are exceptional and then some. 

Unfortunately outside of that sponsorship even the base models and associated maintenance are out of my range even with a trade in, to be fair though the same can be said of the other premium/newer brands. Still believe the Volvos stand head and shoulders above the majority of the competition.

Will have to stick with my paid off Mitsu for the foreseeable future.