Cycling spots in Western Cape

awesme

H guys

So this might be a couple of posts long...

MTB:!!!

I'm trying to put a little bit of a heat map, showing where people stay and where they ride.

And then per location the type of riding / or what the spot is used for to improve riding.

ie Tokai, Downhill

So as the first post, some free form responses, please list your riding spots and as what you classify them, what type of training do you use them for.

Then flip side.

where do you do short course/technical riding

where do you do long distance / endurance riding, for multi day stage races

G

• 2 weeks later...

I guess everyone's spots are secrets....

Nah, but before I share where I ride, and what for, I would like to know why this info is being used. Simply stating that it's for a Heat Map is not sufficient. What is the heat map supposed to do? Will it be any different from the one Strava does? Will it be shared with the Cycling community at large. Will there be financial gain from said endevour? Will it used for tracking rides? Will it lead to overcrowding on the trails?

Ek wil weet hoekom ek moet deel waar ek trap.

Non commercial, no profit,

My own Interest

Will be shared.

G

Nah, but before I share where I ride, and what for, I would like to know why this info is being used. Simply stating that it's for a Heat Map is not sufficient. What is the heat map supposed to do? Will it be any different from the one Strava does? Will it be shared with the Cycling community at large. Will there be financial gain from said endevour? Will it used for tracking rides? Will it lead to overcrowding on the trails?

Ek wil weet hoekom ek moet deel waar ek trap.