STM's new bike!

singletrackmind

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice....good wheels and like the hubbers say....as you get fit you will give some bling bikes a good challenge

are you OK? let us know how you are doing.

Sorry to hear about the bike. It looked really great.

What !!! Are you saying that in less than a week you're new bike got written off?

Are you ok?

Hey guys, Im ok thanks, just got alot of roasties and bruises and a sprained shoulder. Iv got the guys details etc but what do i do about it now? My self and training partner were riding down a hill +-50km/hr when a car just pulled out a driveway without even stopping to look, i T-boned the car and flew over it bouncing over but i landed on my feet though(amazingly). What can I do to this guy now? he was clearly in the wrong.

Sorry to hear Boet.  Give him stick can be glad it was not me i would have bliksemed him there and then

@SSHOLE

He didnt even realise he had hit me, eventhough i landed on the bonet before the tar, until i stood up and hit his bonet with my hand and asked him WHAT THE !@#$ HE WAS DOING? He just said I didnt even see you coming, its a straight road so he must have unless hes blind which means he shouldnt be driving anyway