The Chamois Hagar

TyronLab

After demolishing the like button on a fellow hubber's post of his new Evil Offering I decided to go drool over Evil's other... offerings... *cough* and stumbled upon this beast: The Chamois Hagar.

evil-chamois-hagar-gravel-grx-side-WHITE

As a Gauteng resident that spends a fair bit of time riding road, jeep tracks, and not-as-terrifying-as-I'd-like-them-to-be trails this bike appeals to my inner Judas Priest fanboy like few others have. Flies in the face of tradition while still being rather practical. Hell, i'd want one even if its terrible just to be able to say I ride a bike called the Chamois Hagar.

Over to you Bikehub... Discuss!

#FridaythreadsonTuesdays

After demolishing the like button on a fellow hubber's post of his new Evil Offering I decided to go drool over Evil's other... offerings... *cough* and stumbled upon this beast: The Chamois Hagar.

evil-chamois-hagar-gravel-grx-side-WHITE

As a Gauteng resident that spends a fair bit of time riding road, jeep tracks, and not-as-terrifying-as-I'd-like-them-to-be trails this bike appeals to my inner Judas Priest fanboy like few others have. Flies in the face of tradition while still being rather practical. Hell, i'd want one even if its terrible just to be able to say I ride a bike called the Chamois Hagar.

Over to you Bikehub... Discuss!

#FridaythreadsonTuesdays

Would be great for a lot of trails in ct. Gotta love evil but jeez it's pricey for a frame with no moving parts. If the fun factor of my old Following is anything to go by it should be a blast.