MTB cycling partners in Silver Lakes PTA

Grant Greyling

Hi all,

I have just taken the plunge and gotten a great MTB. Keen to find some riding partners in the PTA East, Hazeldean, SilverLakes area.

Best,

Grant

Hey Grant, what sort of riding are you planning on doing? Long distance, single track, jeep track, district roads, tar roads. I'm based in Garsfontein and ride that way often.

I suppose you still need to sus out what you like and the type of speed / distance that'll work for you ????. I will be glad to assist where I can

• 7 months later...

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your response. Apologies for such a long delay, I only saw this now. I managed to join a cycling club (Shere Cycling Club @ Bruce Reyneke). We ride on Saturday's at 6am (weather permitting) and normally do around 40km-50km at a slowish pace (20km/h).

My goal is to check out all the parks in Gauteng. I also ride in the East during the week, single track and jeep track say 20-40km around 20-25km/h depending. You welcome to join?

Best,

Grant