Converting a Zipp 188 hub from Shimano to Campy

Jbr

Hey guys, is there any substitutes to the ZIPP conversion kit that nobody has in this country except one site that is selling them for twice the price (which is already a rip off in the first place...) ?

I've got this :

zipp-freehub-body-for-249-hubs-zipp-30-6

And I need this ;

zipp-freehub-kit-188-campagnolo.jpg

Evobikes contacted their suppliers that says they won't have stock until end of august? I see tacx has one on takealot that looks similar in terms of diameter but has to sets of wings instead of one...

8714895053400-1-pdpxl.jpg

I'm a bit desperate here... would be nice if anyone knew about an aftermarket alternative, especially considering the original Zipp cassette body look on my wheels (the shimano one) already has a few dents in it despite the wheels looking brand new, and the campy ones on my two other sets of wheels don't have a signe dent on them, and they have been through a lot of miles....

I'm still on a 10spd campy derailer at the moment but I'll probably have to go for 11 speed and use a shimano 11spd cassette... hopefully the campy derailer / shimano cassette works decent with 11 spd...