Stolen: specialized 2015 2015 (Cape Town)

So was I, another friend also same story.  Did you report to Police?

Send me your case number so we can connect these cases - fnstemm@gmail.com

He tried to buy my bike as well. But didn't appreciate the fact that i wanted the funds to clear in my account before he took the bike. I even offered to deliver it for him. Never heard from him again.

So was I, another friend also same story.  Did you report to Police?

Send me your case number so we can connect these cases - fnstemm@gmail.com

will send you an email to the address above

He tried to buy my bike as well. But didn't appreciate the fact that i wanted the funds to clear in my account before he took the bike. I even offered to deliver it for him. Never heard from him again.

well done. expensive lesson ive just learnt :-(

It's common skill mainly used my Nigerians. They send through fake proof of payment and assure you it will clear. They send you a fake proof of payment and request an Uber for pickup.

As long as the payment does not reflect in your account... Don't allow your goods to go. Simply rule

It's common skill mainly used my Nigerians. They send through fake proof of payment and assure you it will clear. They send you a fake proof of payment and request an Uber for pickup.

Fill a cardboard bike box with all kinds of sh!t, maybe even literally and if you can find one, a snake. Tell him you have packed the bike for easy shipping.

Arrange for his uber to pick it up at "your work" and meet him at some nondescript place.

Go home, put a steak on the fire and have a well earned Buffelsfontein or two.

• 1 year later...

The same thing happened to me, except he stole my Canon camera. He assured me he’s a man of God and the money will reflect within an hour. Stupidly, I handed over the  camera to the driver and off it went. Any progress on your end?