Two Wheels Trading

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STAN'S DART TUBELESS TOOL

post-78494-0-54506600-1594397977_thumb.jpg

STAN'S developed the Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond.

For more info click on the link below:

www.twowheelstrading.co.za

LEZYNE DIGITAL CHECK DRIVE

post-78494-0-86426100-1594919348_thumb.jpg

Just how important is it to set your tyres to the right pressure? Well it is VERY important.

The LEZYNE DIGITAL CHECK DRIVE is an innovative, compact digital pressure gauge.

It is machined out of aluminum  with a flip style Presta or Schrader valve compatible chuck

It is highly accurate and super portable.

post-78494-0-75458600-1594919372_thumb.jpg

For more info click on the link below:

www.twowheelstrading.co.za

Edited by Two Wheels Trading

When are the crests arriving!??!

we are following up with our forwarder, it was supposed to be Monday/Tuesday but with Covid - things are not as efficient as they should be - will follow up and advise here. assume you mean the 32 hole versions in 29er? as we have 28 hole in 29er and have had for some time. we're also expecting a small batch of 26" MK3's which will be great for Juvenile Race bikes etc.

you can see stock available to purchase here 

Wag 'n bietjie, that converter looks perfect for what I need. I'm assuming its compatible with all XD hubs? Are you selling those separately?

I'm keen trying single speed but don't want to change my whole freehub, so that converter looks perfect!

we are following up with our forwarder, it was supposed to be Monday/Tuesday but with Covid - things are not as efficient as they should be - will follow up and advise here. assume you mean the 32 hole versions in 29er? as we have 28 hole in 29er and have had for some time. we're also expecting a small batch of 26" MK3's which will be great for Juvenile Race bikes etc.

you can see stock available to purchase here 

When are the crests arriving!??!

latest news today is 29th July ( this is unfortunately a 2 week delay from what we were told just last week in terms of delivery ) . Hopefully the vessel does not go out again. 

Wag 'n bietjie, that converter looks perfect for what I need. I'm assuming its compatible with all XD hubs? Are you selling those separately?

I'm keen trying single speed but don't want to change my whole freehub, so that converter looks perfect!

the converter is designed to work with the Sunrace Cassette and slides onto the XD Driver body ( all XD hubs will be the same - as it is a licensed design from Sram )

the converter is designed to work with the Sunrace Cassette and slides onto the XD Driver body ( all XD hubs will be the same - as it is a licensed design from Sram )

Thanks for the feedback. Does the Sunrace Cassette use the standard Shimano freebody interface, and are you selling the adapter separately?

latest news today is 29th July ( this is unfortunately a 2 week delay from what we were told just last week in terms of delivery ) . Hopefully the vessel does not go out again. 

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Yes, looking for the 32hole out of stock rims.

Thanks for the feedback. Does the Sunrace Cassette use the standard Shimano freebody interface, and are you selling the adapter separately?

The adapter that goes over the XD Drive only comes with the cassette. The standard Shimano interface cassettes will also not work with the adapter.  We do offer 12speed 11-50 SunRace cassettes that will work with a normal Shimano freewheel body. Click here

The adapter that goes over the XD Drive only comes with the cassette. The standard Shimano interface cassettes will also not work with the adapter. We do offer 12speed 11-50 SunRace cassettes that will work with a normal Shimano freewheel body. Click here

He wants to go single speed, but has an XD driver body on his hub. I am assuming he was wanting this converter so he can install spacers and a ss cog.

Just an idea - add a search option to your website. It is a real pain having to scroll through items.

we had one but it did not work well - but there are loads of upgrades being worked on - the biggest was the change to allow direct sales from our website -- next is fine-tuning the functions for better viewing and shopping experience  :thumbup:

we have a range of Sunrace cassettes -- both Shimano and now Sram XD compatible - ranging from 7 speed to 12 speed. You can see the full range on our website.

big shipment due end July too --- with more of the models that are sold out. Shipping ( like most things ) has proven very unreliable during Covid19. Thankfully our orders and forecasts were placed prior and we are expecting alot of stock over the next 7 to 14 days.