Two Wheels Trading: Latest Arrivals and Product News

Two Wheels Trading

LEZYNE GPS

With a wide rage of LEZYNE GPS units available.

Starting at R1855.00 with full GPS and a unit with up to 48 hours of battery runtime.

You will find the perfect GPS for your all your needs right here

LEZYNE MACRO EASY USB

Developed for easy use and setup, the Macro Easy GPS is perfect for any rider that just wants to record a ride and have the option to view his or her stats afterward

LEZYNE MINI USB STRAVA

It’s Bluetooth Smart compatible and can pair with Bluetooth Smart enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors.

LEZYNE MACRO PLUS

The Macro Plus GPS is the perfect device for casual to serious cyclists that just need the main essentials of a cycling GPS computer

The Super Pro GPS is both Bluetooth and Ant+ compatible and can connect with power meters, heart rate sensors, speed and/or cadence sensors, smart trainers and wireless drivetrains

LEZYNE SUPER PRO GPS

New styling gives the device an enhanced look and feel, and it can be rotated horizontally for those that prefer a landscape view. Its screen has improved resolution and contrast and it now features a map page for a much better navigation experience

LEZYNE MEGA COLOR

Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites

Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app

LEZYNE MEGA XL

Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity Full navigation and Custom route building. Lithium polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime

For more info click on the link below:

www.twowheelstrading.co.za

Edited by Two Wheels Trading

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LEZYNE GPS

Starting at R1855.00 with full GPS and a unit with up to 48 hours of battery runtime.

LEZYNE MACRO EASY USB

attachicon.gifMACRO EASY.jpg

Developed for easy use and setup, the Macro Easy GPS is perfect for any rider that just wants to record a ride and have the option to view his or her stats afterward

LEZYNE MINI USB STRAVA

attachicon.gifMINI STRAVA.jpg

It’s Bluetooth Smart compatible and can pair with Bluetooth Smart enabled power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors.

LEZYNE MACRO PLUS

attachicon.gifMACRO PLUS.jpg

The Macro Plus GPS is the perfect device for casual to serious cyclists that just need the main essentials of a cycling GPS computer

The Super Pro GPS is both Bluetooth and Ant+ compatible and can connect with power meters, heart rate sensors, speed and/or cadence sensors, smart trainers and wireless drivetrains

LEZYNE SUPER PRO GPS

attachicon.gifSUPER PRO.jpg

New styling gives the device an enhanced look and feel, and it can be rotated horizontally for those that prefer a landscape view. Its screen has improved resolution and contrast and it now features a map page for a much better navigation experience

LEZYNE MEGA COLOR

attachicon.gifMEGA COLOR.jpg

Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites

LEZYNE MEGA XL

attachicon.gifMEGA XL.jpg

Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity Full navigation and Custom route building. Lithium polymer battery provides up to 48 hours of runtime

These look interesting, I need to replace the 520. Do they all connect to any heart rate or cadence sensors?

LEZYNE GPS

LEZYNE MACRO EASY USB

attachicon.gifMACRO EASY.jpg

LEZYNE MINI USB STRAVA

attachicon.gifMINI STRAVA.jpg

LEZYNE MACRO PLUS

attachicon.gifMACRO PLUS.jpg

LEZYNE SUPER PRO GPS

attachicon.gifSUPER PRO.jpg

LEZYNE MEGA COLOR

attachicon.gifMEGA COLOR.jpg

LEZYNE MEGA XL

attachicon.gifMEGA XL.jpg

These look interesting, I need to replace the 520. Do they all connect to any heart rate or cadence sensors?

The MACRO EASY, MACRO PLUS and MINI USB STRAVA

Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters

The SUPER PRO, MEGA COLOR AND MEGA XL

Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters

The MACRO EASY, MACRO PLUS and MINI USB STRAVA

Pairs with Bluetooth Smart enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters

The SUPER PRO, MEGA COLOR AND MEGA XL

Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters

What are the lenzyne sensors, Bluetooth or ant?

Do these units come with a sensor kit in the box or is it like Stages where they anticipate you will use your existing sensors from a Garmin unit?

Do you guys stock a neo ultimate boost hub 28 hole for a 29" MTB. Couldn't see in your stock list??

Do these units come with a sensor kit in the box or is it like Stages where they anticipate you will use your existing sensors from a Garmin unit?

We only have the GPS units alone. We offer the sensors separately.

So you have 2 options available:

1 - You can use your currents sensors

2 - If you do need a cadence/HR sensor you can buy one of them here.

Macro Plus GPS, I see the specs say navigation when paired with the phone app.

Can it not offer breadcrumbs on a preloaded route/map without being paired to a phone?

- I'm looking for something to use when touring in the Karoo and don't want to be draining my phone battery.

Can it not offer breadcrumbs on a preloaded route/map without being paired to a phone?

- I'm looking for something to use when touring in the Karoo and don't want to be draining my phone battery.

Have a look at the LEZYNE SUPER PRO GPS or the MEGA C and the MEGA XL. 

Once you loaded the map/route onto the GPS you don't need your phone for navigation.

Your phone can still be connected if you want to send out live tracking details or receive notifications while you ride. 

You can plan your ride on Kamoot and send it to your GPS for turn by turn navigation. See the video here

I've downloaded the maps for the area I live in, and will be testing my new Mega C this weekend (both offline and online functionality). The area of offline maps is quite large (92MB) and stretches from north of Pretoria in the north, and the Vaal dam in the south. Delmas in the east and almost Randfontein in the west.

e682b050f816a02b7005aabd1cca9c5c.jpg

Edited by Frosty

With you guys going more direct to public.

who can I contact to get my floor pump serviced?

had to go via my LBS last time, and to be honest it's been a while