Pyga Slakline vs Commencal Meta AM

Reme Le Hane

Pyga has great products but their current way of trading isnt great. Friend of mine bought a Pyga and waited more than 2 weeks for the bike.

9c1233b47a6fc8a6b60440eac50f8a97.jpg

Nico was extremely helpful with this and that was also partially a deciding factor, I emails Pyga a few weeks back and got a quick response to that, but my 2 subsequent replies to that mail have gone unanswered.

Nico on the other hand replied to my first message after 9pm the evening and all follow ups where really quick.

Personally, I never want to struggle or have to chase people to give them money, and 80 grand is not pocket change, my last email to pyga was “I want to buy the bike, what is the lead time and process”.

First ride will be tomorrow, this morning I’ll just hit the mini trail down the road to tune all the bits.

That is a nice bike, congrats.

I want a a Commencal just so I can shout "INTO THE GNAR" everytime I go riding....

P.S. I say that every time I go riding anyway, but it would be WAY cooler if I had a Commencal

Pyga has great products but their current way of trading isnt great. Friend of mine bought a Pyga and waited more than 2 weeks for the bike.

That’s only really a bad thing if their general communication is in line with my experience, if you know ahead of time or at least get updated as a result of delays it’s not the worst thing.

9c1233b47a6fc8a6b60440eac50f8a97.jpg

Nico was extremely helpful with this and that was also partially a deciding factor, I emails Pyga a few weeks back and got a quick response to that, but my 2 subsequent replies to that mail have gone unanswered.

Nico on the other hand replied to my first message after 9pm the evening and all follow ups where really quick.

Personally, I never want to struggle or have to chase people to give them money, and 80 grand is not pocket change, my last email to pyga was “I want to buy the bike, what is the lead time and process”.

First ride will be tomorrow, this morning I’ll just hit the mini trail down the road to tune all the bits.

Noice. The red and white reminds me of Senna’s Marlboro McLaren.