ITB Problems

Does anybody know who I can go to for ITB problems.  I picked up the problem during the Epic and even though I rested after when ever I do long rides it comes back.  Not sure if I need to stretch more or it is something to do with bike setup although I did have a professional setup done before the Epic  

Rosebank sports clininc. Go see a biokineticist there. There is also a good sports clinic at Morningside clinic in Sandton. You probably need to exercise and stretch certain muscles more to prevent this. My wife had ITB. Lots of stretching involved.

Does anybody know who I can go to for ITB problems.  I picked up the problem during the Epic and even though I rested after when ever I do long rides it comes back.  Not sure if I need to stretch more or it is something to do with bike setup although I did have a professional setup done before the Epic  

Check your cleat position. The angle of the feet can lead to ITB.

ITB pain in cycling can sometimes also be caused by overly tight glutes, creating tension down the band aggrating where it attaches over the boney protrusion on the knee. Stretching can help this but needling and manipulation will probably also be needed.

if you in the pretoria area anytime soon go the the tuks high performance centre and speak to jaco ferreira he helpes me with all my problems!!!!

Have you ever had problems before you had the bike set up? Maybe the setup is dodge?