Is cell phone towers safe - if you are living closeby

Wic2

So a cell tower will be erected some 60 meters from my property.  After living here 40 years in a rural area I am not impressed.

The unknown is will this have a negative physical (medical, mental and other) effect on me.

Lots of opinions on this and I do not want to really talk 5G problems or not.  

So is this a situation like the tobacco situation way back or are there some current information that living in close proximity to a tower would be really bad for you.

Anybody that knows please post or pm me.

So a cell tower will be erected some 60 meters from my property.  After living here 40 years in a rural area I am not impressed.

The unknown is will this have a negative physical (medical, mental and other) effect on me.

So is this a situation like the tobacco situation way back or are there some current information that living in close proximity to a tower would be really bad for you.

We lived right next to overhead power lines for yonks and those were meant to be bad for you.We all survived.The worst off were the raptors who kept flying into the power lines and falling injured.

On the positive side you should not battle for signal.

I did some projects with Vodacom and they monitor the electromagnetic radiation pretty thoroughly. I wouldn't be too concerned. What I'm really surprised about was that there was no planning permission request posted that you should have been made aware of

Do you sleep with your cell phone next to your bed at night, do you carry your cell phone in your pants pocket close to your private bits..... ?  :whistling:

Currently the "the scientific evidence" on cell towers is that it wont harm you

http://www.emfexplained.info/?ID=25821#:~:text=High%20levels%20of%20RF%20waves,cause%20any%20other%20health%20problems.

"High levels of RF waves can cause a warming of body tissues, but the energy levels on the ground near a cell phone tower are far below the levels needed to cause this effect. So far, there is no evidence in published scientific reports that cell phone towers cause any other health problems."

BUT.... Can you trust this scientific evidence?

Personally i would not be impressed if i was in your situation, good luck