Which Wheelset to get for lady rider

Jedi

I'd second TT's recommendation.  If you are not racing in bunches' date=' semi aero rims like the Spinergy's and Ksyriums/Aksiums will not be of much benefit.  <snipped>[/quote']

Surely that's not right?  If you are in the bunch you do not need to be aerodynamic because you are slipstreaming.

Riding on your own is igzackly when aerodynamics really count.  Which is why TT wheels are usually slightly heavier - the additional effort required to accelerate them is offset by the fact that they slip through the air more easily.

The difference that wheels make is sadly not all that great, as long as you are starting with a reasonable wheelset.  (Cue whole new debate about what constitutes a reasonable wheelset...)  My experience to back up this assertion is that I went from a set of Shimano R-540's to Ksyrium SL's.  I could feel that the K's were stiffer than the Shimanos, which really surprised me 'cause I weigh less than 70kg but I was not noticeably quicker.

Just to throw in something weird to consider, if you are riding tyres with a wire bead you would prolly get more benefit by keeping your wheels and changing your tyres for something lightweight with a folding bead.  Have a look at Conti GP 4000's or something similar.