Langebaan

Manx Man

there's a 900km gravel ride to Kathu if you feel up for it - only 3000m of climbing. Seriously though, there's Jacobsbaai, Paternoster, Cape Columbine and plenty of loops north towards Berg River through the farm areas. 

Prevailing wind is from the south and kicks in late-morning and gets it's strength when temps get to mid-30's to plan carefully and remember water. It's flat and I can ride 20km and climb 20m so there are no free miles and the gravel is choppy and slower than you'd hope for. There's a few breweries and distilleries if that's your thing and lots of proper simple home made things

Also would like to know. Going there for a month from this weekend. 

Only ones I know off is in the West Coast National Park. Planning on doing the 22km. Perhaps I will feel fit enough to do some of those longer routes ????

Screenshot_20211123-201140_Chrome.jpg

Obviously there are legio trails toward Cedarberg et all, but not always feel like driving an hour or two to get to a trail, mom can only look after the kids thatong alone ????