Supersapiens

Furbz

Curiosity got the better of me and i ordered a pack of these glucose sensors to experiment with. They arrived over the weekend and i am now in day 3 of wearing a sensor.

My job has me travelling fairly often, and as a downside to this my diet is often not wonderful while on the move. i am also prone to scoffing down a chocolate or two 😅

i'm not going to go into detail about the system, its pro's and con's etc. Here is the link for those who wish to read up on it further.

https://www.supersapiens.com/en-GB/

Rather i will post some of the data showing how certain foods and drinks affect my glucose levels.

We are all to aware that certain foods are bad for us - the graphs i'll share here will give a ton more info into what is really happening in my body when X food is ingested.

hopefully me sharing this data helps others make more healthy decisions.

for the moment i am having fun trying out different foods in different combinations - Coffee vs Cappuccino. what about if add the normal spoon of sugar?

What does a Big Mac Meal do? - coke zero obvs!

Fruits?

Milk?

How about a Gu while on the bike?

what about a boozy afternoon of beers? GnT anyone?

i'll share here as i get more data