HELP XOSS G+ and polar H7

GazzaG

Having trouble syncing my polar H7 heart rate sensor to XOSS G+ unit.

it syncs up with the xoss app and works fine there but no joy on the cycle head unit.Any advice?

Gary

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/23/2023 at 8:17 PM, Kodek said:

Im having the same issues, did you manage to get your heart rate monitor to connect?

Any joy with this Iv just bought the XOSS g+ it worked with head unit 1st time then never again

On 4/23/2023 at 3:24 PM, Aaron Hoogers said:

Any joy with this Iv just bought the XOSS g+ it worked with head unit 1st time then never again

I contacted their group on facebook, apparently even though the unit has bluetooth and ant+ connectivity it only uses ant+ to connect to sensors. The bluetooth part is used to connect the head unit to you phone or PC for syncing data

Take the battery out the H7, turn the battery around the wrong way and insert it for 10 seconds.  then install normally and try again.  This normally resets the "cache" on the unit and reboots it.

14 hours ago, Kodek said:

I contacted their group on facebook, apparently even though the unit has bluetooth and ant+ connectivity it only uses ant+ to connect to sensors. The bluetooth part is used to connect the head unit to you phone or PC for syncing data

This.

I had the exact issue where my Lezyne Flow HRM wouldn't sync to my Garmin Edge 1000. Did the digging and found out the Edge 1000 Unuit is the same as the XOSS, The bluetooth is only used for syncing data to 3rd party apps and your PC etc, it requires ANT+ for all sensors, and the Lezyne Flow HRM didn't have ANT+, Only Bluetooth.