Blokeonabike

Hi all, so I am looking for a new watch strap. I have a Garmin Fenix 6 which uses the 22mm quickfit system.

I currently have the stock rubber band and it works great, starting to tear where the buckle joins to the strap but other than that no problems at all. I do however LOVE the Velcro/nylon strap that Garmin introduced with the Enduro 2 model, only problem is that it is only available in 26mm width.

Does anybody know of a different brand that might have bands similar to these? I saw that Forza Trading launch their own line of garmin watch bands but unfortunately no velcro/nylon option 

Link to the Forza straps - https://www.forzatrading.co.za/collections/watch-accessories

pd-02-lg-a4d1bc33-256f-461b-af1c-90972d18315e.webp

cf-lg.webp

Get A nato strap with that quick slide buckle thing 

22mm is available in thousands of designs for natos 

2 minutes ago, worriesnot said:

ooooh... I only see now it shops from China and you'll between 10 October and sometime in December. Not ideal. I thought it was local. 🙃

Good Afternoon Blokeonabike,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are currently working on adding the Nylon strap for all Fenix models (20/22/26mm sizes) to our product range.

Please keep an eye out on our social media pages to when its available. 

Regards 

The Forza Team 

looking for a 26mm nylon strap locally... the takealot options say S/M/L can't say it inspires any confidence