Broken Shimano road shoe fitting

Rudolf Lamprecht

Anybody know where I can get my shoe fixed in the Centurion or PTA area please?

The white plastic clip that fits into that stitching part has broken out.

20230327_205448.jpg.1bafdf96efd523ff88c1d642b30cb08f.jpg

Edited by Rudolf Lamprecht

If you have damages related to sewn or heat welded parts, we recommend reaching out to the footwear manufacturer for their warranty policy.

The BOA Lifetime Guarantee covers dials and laces. To redeem a warranty head to our warranty claim tool, and we'll send you a repair kit free of charge.

7 minutes ago, Barry said:

I know BOA have a lifetime warranty and they swap the BOA for free. Not sure if this is somthing that would be covered. Maybe contact Shimano they might have some sort of warranty on the shoe. 

https://www.boafit.com/en-us/support/spare-parts

Thanks Barry, might I say that the BOA replacement was such a pleasant experience. Placed the order for replacement on the Monday and received my DHL package 3 days later. 

11 minutes ago, Rudolf Lamprecht said:

Thanks Barry, might I say that the BOA replacement was such a pleasant experience. Placed the order for replacement on the Monday and received my DHL package 3 days later. 

Maybe try shimano but looks like you had a fall bad scuff on the BOA but no harm trying.  As for stiching maybe try your local laundry.  There was an old man cobbler that sat at the WierdPark taxi rank he repairs many shoes for me but don't alwase see him. 

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

Maybe try shimano but looks like you had a fall bad scuff on the BOA but no harm trying.  As for stiching maybe try your local laundry.  There was an old man cobbler that sat at the WierdPark taxi rank he repairs many shoes for me but don't alwase see him. 

A fall indeed, damn thing broke right out