Replacement copy Oakley lenses

sawystertrance

Afternoon all. I am looking to replace the lenses on my Oakleys and remember there was an old thread on Replacement copy Oakley lenses but I can't find it. I know about Revant but the thread mentioned some SA supplier, and I'm interested in finding who that was. Any ideas, anyone?

2 hours ago, sawystertrance said:

Afternoon all. I am looking to replace the lenses on my Oakleys and remember there was an old thread on Replacement copy Oakley lenses but I can't find it. I know about Revant but the thread mentioned some SA supplier, and I'm interested in finding who that was. Any ideas, anyone?

Revant would have worked out to R2,2k for the same I got from Revu

45 minutes ago, sawystertrance said:

Thanks Thomo and Frosty. Do you know if they do non-polarised lenses?

They do custom lenses as well so can do (almost) anything you want.

2 hours ago, sawystertrance said:

Thanks Thomo and Frosty. Do you know if they do non-polarised lenses?

Speak to them on WhatsApp. Give them your model number and they will send you a list of colours and shades to pick from. Customer service excellence; something not seen much of these days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 7:02 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

Only good things to say so far. Did the order on the net, courier was here 1037 to collect the glasses and now waiting for the repair. I'm very impressed I'll say! 

Shoutout @Frosty I'm very happy-glasses returned in perfect contition looking brand new. Am totally chuffed, my Catalysts are ressurected.