Ali express purchases

RedKross

1 minute ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Oooooo, ok, now I get you, thank you very much.

So you ship from Ali to AGS and then once it arrives there then you ship with AGS to SA, ok get you. That is a super cool concept as I have lots of stuff that I've wanted to order but because of SAPO decided to hold off on placing anything. 

100 percent.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to setup my Aramex Global Shopper account, but I keep getting an error even before I get to the payment method for my account. I tried on desktop browser, phone browser and the mobile app. They all give an error. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or is AGS down for some reason? Been struggling for weeks now.

10 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or is AGS down for some reason? Been struggling for weeks now.

The Aramex website seems to be down/ struggling for tracking too. Probably an issue their side today.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

The Aramex website seems to be down/ struggling for tracking too. Probably an issue their side today.

eish - and I just received an e mail few hours ago that my AliExpress parcel arrived in Singapore 👀

2 hours ago, JohanDiv said:

I'm trying to setup my Aramex Global Shopper account, but I keep getting an error even before I get to the payment method for my account. I tried on desktop browser, phone browser and the mobile app. They all give an error. 

Their website has been problematic for the last week or so, not sure when it will get sorted. I keep messaging them daily. I managed to pay for 2 out of the 4 items I have in my bin but they had to send me a link. 

Edited by warick_wrx

13 hours ago, JohanDiv said:

Yip they have problems for a week now, super frustrating and I think a backlog is forming. But you dont have to pay shipping before it ships you can pay your shipping with your taxes but yes you cant pay taxes at the moment 😂 If I remember I will post on the forum when mine is sorted 👍🏼 

On 1/31/2024 at 1:58 PM, warick_wrx said:

Their website has been problematic for the last week or so, not sure when it will get sorted. I keep messaging them daily. I managed to pay for 2 out of the 4 items I have in my bin but they had to send me a link. 

Still nothing?

I also sent them a mail with no reply. Website still giving errors..

Same here - my package from USA in Sandton for past two weeks. "Pending Customs..."

15 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

Still nothing?

I also sent them a mail with no reply. Website still giving errors..

I received most of my things, I just follow up everyday. They will send you a separate link to make the payments. 

4 minutes ago, warick_wrx said:

I received most of my things, I just follow up everyday. They will send you a separate link to make the payments. 

I can't even complete my sign up for Aramex Global Shopper. That's my problem. I'm trying to select the AGS Flex monthly membership plan, then everything just hangs or shows an error.

1 minute ago, JohanDiv said:

I can't even complete my sign up for Aramex Global Shopper. That's my problem. I'm trying to select the AGS Flex monthly membership plan, then everything just hangs or shows an error.

You could try app on your phone, seems to be more stable at the moment 

8 minutes ago, warick_wrx said:

You could try app on your phone, seems to be more stable at the moment 

I get to the What3Words map section of the sign up page on the app, then it gives a notification "Unexpected Error".. Flippen frustrating. 

Is there any other service I can use similar to AGS?

4 hours ago, JohanDiv said:

I get to the What3Words map section of the sign up page on the app, then it gives a notification "Unexpected Error".. Flippen frustrating. 

Is there any other service I can use similar to AGS?

Same happened with me.

Called into aramex and consultant manually updated mine

So after irritating them daily my last package is out for delivery. But what a 💩 show. Its the most I struggled with AGS ever. Really dont know whats going on with them atm. But to get something done, you need to call them it works the best.

Want to pay the taxes on the cell phone app, but amount keep changing to R0 after credit card info entered. Logged a request on the app just to receive a generic mail reply with a ticket number. Tried to log another request (as noting happened on the first request), but now the app is preventing me from submitting a new request as a request was already submitted.

Maybe all the ex post office workers are now working for Aramex ...🙃