Stolen: Felt Edict 9 2018 (Western Cape)

J_Byrne

This sucks. Sorry to hear. Where you going under the railway track at Newlands rugby stadium? What time was this?

Wtf. Sorry to hear bud. Ambushed in the subway or opportunist? 

Boet uses the next sub-way a few 100m down on a daily.

@Meezo 🤬

Howsit okes, 

I was about to go over, but they came from under the subway, I went to the left to try to go over the railway and then they ran up to me with a gun. 2 people in total. 

image.png.189546e8585dfdbcc948b1ab0697dff1.pngNot much I could do, but definitely will just stick to the main road next time.

But yeah, be warned, not a safe option early.

It was around 7:05 in the morning, was about to go for a ride up Rhodes Memorial.

Thank you, at least I'm alive. 

Edited by J_Byrne

Hey sorry to hear about your incident like my brother has said i use the opposite subway atleast 4 days a week to get work via Rhodes Mem.

If you don't mind me asking 

Do you know if they were on foot or by car ? Do you think they may have followed you ? I ride passed the primary school so it's generally busy again I'm there in week so it is busier there anyway.

There's been similar incidents higher up, closer to Newlands forest especially on weekends and at places where people are alone and isolated. So i suspect these guys(i want to call them something else) are driving around weekends.

The area should have CCTV's close and around the area may show the routes of these guys. SAPS probably won't do much, but if there's Security Teams in the area could help monitoring these guys... 

Hey @Meezo

Thanks man.

They were on foot, 2 gents, I went up the stairs, and they came from under the bridge. 

Not sure if they were driving around. 

It was pretty dark, not sure if it was load-shedding in the area.

I actually flagged down an ADT guy after it happened.