IndieVelo

Matu

4 minutes ago, warrencharlesza said:

They released their apple tv version, keen to try that. I havent managed to see if TrainingPeaks workouts sync.

I have been using the windows version for a very long time now and you can sync the Trainingpeaks workout of the day.  I would suspect that you can do the same with ATV if you have linked your TP account.

1 hour ago, dexterdent said:

It is a direct competitor to zwift but worse in many ways - far less people, routes, gamification, training plans, worse graphical design, etc. Zwift racing also has no peer in my opinion.

indieVelo syncs with 3rd party training apps, eg. Intervals.icu workout of the day, whereas Zwift only does TrainingPeak (as far as I know).

18 hours ago, shaper said:

I have been using the windows version for a very long time now and you can sync the Trainingpeaks workout of the day.  I would suspect that you can do the same with ATV if you have linked your TP account.

found out you have to pay USD13 for the apple tv version. will check out the TrainingPeaks, thanks for the heads up