1L Water bottle

peetwindhoek

Usually the 1l Bottle is Not Bike Friendly.

Does Not Fit in all Bikes or Does not Fit at All.

Keep a 500 ml in the Car and Drink 250 before You Mount.

You can Also carry a 250ml Throw Away bottle in the Jersey Pocket for that First Satisfying Drink.

On my Merida 120 only 750ml Bottles Just fit in the Cage So I've used these before.

250ml Clear Stand-Up Pouches (Zipper) - Shop Packaging Online | Bright Packaging & Raw Materials SA – Bright Packaging and Raw Materials

Edited by dasilvarsa

On 11/12/2023 at 1:45 PM, Bub Marley said:

Elite make a 950ml bottle. I got one from Olympic cycles and another from evobikes. 

Wish they made even bigger ones :). These are the Elite Fly.

WhatsAppImage2023-11-15at09_38_15.jpeg.c279c93f812a5f75f6440d5fcc9af526.jpeg

1 hour ago, peetwindhoek said:

Wish they made even bigger ones :). These are the Elite Fly.

WhatsAppImage2023-11-15at09_38_15.jpeg.c279c93f812a5f75f6440d5fcc9af526.jpeg

Why do you want bigger than this? The 950ml is not the most friendly while on the bike already and anything bigger will just be even more awkward to handle.

1 hour ago, Bub Marley said:

Why do you want bigger than this? The 950ml is not the most friendly while on the bike already and anything bigger will just be even more awkward to handle.

awkward as in might fall out? I am a pretty thirsty guy and the worst for me is running out of fluids in a ride. 

58 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I thought all the cool kids are using these, bonus is from the front it looks like a GoPro harness thing?

That would solve all my problems!  

image.png.1017093336ef1b4ec25fc3a579d073a1.png

The style police came by and requested I remove this 3kg that I am hauling extra on each longish ride... Can you imagine if I rock up with my Camelbak or moonbag :)

The reason for entertaining the style police is to avoid any fines after DC...

1 hour ago, peetwindhoek said:

awkward as in might fall out? I am a pretty thirsty guy and the worst for me is running out of fluids in a ride. 

Awkward as in actually drinking from the bottle while riding.

Honestly, I’d rather get a camelbak.

Never seen the need for more than 2 x 750ml for most events. 2 x 750ml should do 100km with no issues even in 30+deg.

But to each their own. When I did Looong unsupported rides I just added a 3rd bottle cage and that did the job through the karoo in summer.