[Event] Ford Trailseeker | #3 Die Bosveld

Faces Advendurance

Event Name: Ford Trailseeker | #3 Die Bosveld
When: 08/06/2024
Where: Doornpoort 295-JrPretoria, Gauteng
Category: Mountain Bike

Escape from city life to an alluring bushveld trail destination right on your doorstep! 

Situated on Dr Swanepoel Drive in Montana, Pretoria, #3 Die Bosveld offers a sanctuary for all trail lovers! Set against the backdrop of a pristine dam and towering, tree-covered koppies, you can be sure of captivating journeys through diverse terrains suitable to riders of all skill and fitness levels.

Another brand-new, central location in the Ford Trailseeker Series, this inclusion promises novel challenges and surprises, making it a must-not-miss event for seasoned riders and newcomers, especially as #3 Die Bosveld is the only mtb event to be hosted exclusively at this location.

From an easy tour around the koppies on open jeep track to more challenging, flowy singletrack, you can expect a thrilling, vibrant dash through the bush!

Go to Event Page.

• 4 months later...

Noticed the website contains profile and other info TX!! But I see no info in terms of race registration - when and where? 

@pedal menace

Message received from organisers:

"We will have a pre-reg on Friday 7 June at Lynnwood Cyclery ( Willow Way Centre ) from 09:00 till 16:00. If you pre-reg on Friday you don't need to register again on Saturday you can go straight to batch loading."

Good luck to everyone participating. 

Edited by Dawie Louwrens
Irrelevant request for information which I found on the internet.