Should Doping cheats be banned for life?

Athena

Circumstantial' date=' but NO

[/quote']

I agree, circumcision (with a blunt knife) could be the solution Wink 
Flemish Lion2008-07-18 02:10:55

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

major jail time will start to have an impact........ at the moment these boys think all they'll get is a slapped wrist and a few years on the side lines.... make them felons and send them to Polsmoor (or the local equivalent) Living in the hermetically sealed bubble of Pro Tour life has removed to many of them from the real world - hence the complete Pr**k who called himself the cobra................... get a life

I like this jailterm idea... We'd have one less StupidCycling presenter to worry about then...Wink

I like this jailterm idea... We'd have one less StupidCycling presenter to worry about then...Wink

IMO - Gotta be honest... that is a really stupid comment.

Mock it all you want, but that i a show and an individual that has done more for cycling than most things/individuals in SA.

IMO - Gotta be honest... that is a really stupid comment.

Mock it all you want' date=' but that i a show and an individual that has done more for cycling than most things/individuals in SA.[/quote']

What? Owen was tested, found positive, and by this thread's rules, he should have gone to jail.

Or worse, sweet young phen suggested cutting his head off, and pothers want eunuchs...

TNT12008-07-18 02:39:39

as a follow to my earlier post where evans took a swing at "undertested sports", this is interesting?

from an interview with jacques rogge:

Cycling, by contrast, has an Olympic future even though the latest edition of the Tour appears to indicate that the sport is still drug-infested.
Rogge said that the governing body UCI was the number three of Olympic sports in numbers of drug tests (behind football and athletics) and has introduced stringent anti-doping rules.
"It is not the UCI people who are guilty, it is the athletes. We believe there are still a substantial number of clean riders that you can not penalize because others have cheated," he said.

I agree to ban them for life, but it can be scary if someone else sprinkle on your food or drinks, then it is not fair to ban them for life!!!!!!!!

Easy...

Pass Lie Detector test to prove that you've done nothing wrong...

Test older stored samples to prove that you've been clean all along...

Store all samples going forward for future testing when new technology becoems available to retrospectively test for substance abuse

They should be treated like druggies, this is not on. I cant admire druggies. I am so over this doping and tour de france. Its a shame, the effect on the other riders not using drugs must be so frustrating!

BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!Thumbs%20Down

They should be treated like druggies' date=' this is not on. I cant admire druggies. I am so over this doping and tour de france. Its a shame, the effect on the other riders not using drugs must be so frustrating!

BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!Thumbs%20Down
[/quote']

At the Tour de France? Which riders exactly are those ones?