Predictive steering hub needed.

RuanBes29

I have a new build in progress, and I need a predictive steering hub for my fork. If anyone has one they want to get rid of please let me know.

I suspect they might be rare as hen’s teeth

I did read somewhere here on the hub that a boost front hub will work-a boost from hub is 110x15, which is the same as predictive steering hub, so it seems reasonable 

Predictive Steering is 110x15 but the std boost hub won’t have the disc rotor interface in the right place to align with the pads and the disc brake doesn’t have enough adjustment to make the difference. He needs a PS hub.

only three companies made compatible hubs; SRAM, DT Swiss and American Classic.

Edited by DieselnDust

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Predictive Steering is 110x15 but the std boost hub won’t have the disc rotor interface in the right place to align with the pads and the disc brake doesn’t have enough adjustment to make the difference. He needs a PS hub.

only three companies made compatible hubs; SRAM, DT Swiss and American Classic.

I have a rs1 fork, based on your explanation does it mean that only the predictive steering hub will work with the fork?

24 minutes ago, RuanBes29 said:

I have a rs1 fork, based on your explanation does it mean that only the predictive steering hub will work with the fork?

Only a predictive steering hub works with that fork. 
what hole count are you looking for?