Sonic Cleaner

Hi folks, does anyone know of a sonic cleaner or cleaning service in or around JHB. I have some drivetrain components id love to refurbish. I do realize there are other ways to go about this. 

Thank you in advance

Adenorff sells an ultrasonic cleaner
Link: https://www.adendorff.co.za/mac-afric-professional-ultrasonic-cleaner-with-heating-and-digital-timer

Link: https://www.adendorff.co.za/garage-equipment/ultra-sonic-cleaning

I normally do petrol baths to clean cassettes, chains, chainrings etc. I found that the petrol really helps eat the old lube or rust off and then it leaves a very thin layer of oil.

I bought myself one some time back and it really does a great job of cleaning chains. I even put a set of 8 speed STI levers through it the other night.
However, beware of putting anodized parts in it for too long, it will strip the anodizing off rather quickly.

1 hour ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

I bought myself one some time back and it really does a great job of cleaning chains. I even put a set of 8 speed STI levers through it the other night.
However, beware of putting anodized parts in it for too long, it will strip the anodizing off rather quickly.

Which cleaning agent do you use? I am a little afraid of hydrogen embrittlement but it's not clear which South African liquids are good.

I use diluted Prepsol and trying a new product called Bliksem which is pretty much similar to Prepsol. I've used paraffin as well on very oily chains (bikes I'm restoring) but normally put them in a small bottle of paraffin inside the machine filled with water.
For my personal bike chains I use Smoove's cleaning solution as I use Smoove lube on all my chains, it's very effective at removing the wax & dirt buildup.

1 hour ago, BuffsVintageBikes said:

I would stay far away from a sonic cleaner or any form of soaking for chains, unless you intend soaking it again in lube thereafter.