Greyton Gravel with the Mercedes-Benz GLA

News bot

The Cape winter is perfect for a weekend getaway, particularly one that involves a gravel adventure. With the Mercedes-Benz GLA 200d as our weapon of choice we planned an overnight trip to Greyton and a gravel ride back to Franschhoek via the magnificent Franschhoek Pass. We kicked the trip off with a coffee at Franschhoek caffeine institution, De Hoek, before loading up bikes and bags and hitting the pass, in suitably moody winter conditions.  The clouds lifted in time for us to catch the spectacular views of the Franschhoek Valley from the top of the pass, and enjoy the sweeping […]

View full article

8 hours ago, Stiggy said:

All the highveld riders reading this are green with envy!

..no we not! LOL. We just Around De Hoek. 😂

what scares me is that there were 2 people in that GLA, how the f@ck does it know how to drive it self. and how does it know witch cyclist to follow. does it have some DJI drone tech. and can you choose between follow behind or follow in front

Since this is a bicycle related site I would have guess a BICYCLE will be the weapon of choice!?

Suppose the three-star's pocket are deeper...