CELL PHONE COMPETITION CLOSED!!

shaunh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speedi, each R100 gets you 1 entry... so if you donated R500 you get five entries!!!

Aint I a cool oke!!!

speedi' date=' each R100 gets you 1 entry... so if you donated R500 you get five entries!!!

Aint I a cool oke!!!
[/quote']

I think that will be a bit of extra motivation to keep the moola rolling in!

Thanks for the effort' date=' any chance of posting a list of entrants for the draw?[/quote']

I don't think it should be published, as we mentioned on the other thread that would reveal the amount donated and I feel that is a private matter.

If you are wanting to know if your donation was received then I think just pm ShaunH.

What about names without amounts?

I dont think a list of names should be published. Not everyone is willing or able to make a contribution and by providing a list you will be able to figure out who has not yet made contributions.

On a similar note, I personally don't like making my donations to any charities/worthy causes known to others as I feel it is a private matter between me and the recipients but I guess not everyone feels the way I do.

Shaun has been acknowledging the receipt of proof of payments so you will know whether your contribution has been received or not. Thanks Shaun, bet you've been kept very busy by this worthy cause!