Unfortunate John Lee....

Mudsimus

My mistake. The riders behind JL definitely took a wider line, but JL took the same line as Popovych who led into the corner. Just much faster!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jl had a different line then all of them....with the extra speed added to it as well. He was all the way to the inside while rest was more to the middle. He said himself as well on couple of interviews he was not the same line as Popo.Smile

Jl had a different line then all of them....with the extra speed added to it as well. He was all the way to the inside while rest was more to the middle. He said himself as well on?couple of interviews he was not the same line as Popo.Smile

how close do you reckon he was to clipping popo's back wheel, or the front wheels of the rider behind him? coulda been tough and go...

for those who missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdNfsf4Z5c

sorry' date=' you'll have to copy and paste. using safari doesn't allow me to insert hyperlink (anyone know why?)

[/quote']

<lesson>

Anybody can make a hyperlink using any browser which allows you to type a post. Just use BBcodes. There is a link at the bottom of the post dialog that explains it all.

You can use BBcodes to do formating, insert links, emoticons, post youtube video etc. all by typing a few short text commands. Often much faster that using the graphic dialogs.

</lesson> smiley1.gif

for those who missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPdNfsf4Z5c

sorry' date=' you'll have to copy and paste. using safari doesn't allow me to insert hyperlink (anyone know why?)

[/quote']<lesson>Anybody can make a hyperlink using any browser which allows you to type a post. Just use BBcodes. There is a link at the bottom of the post dialog that explains it all. You can use BBcodes to do formating, insert links, emoticons, post youtube video etc. all by typing a few short text commands. Often much faster that using the graphic dialogs.</lesson> smiley1.gif

thnak you, from a technically challenged hubber smiley4.gif

a pearler from john lee's interview.

in response to the question: "what was on your mind?"...

"when i was falling down, i was hoping to stop"