Donkey's rear derailor cracked...Q?

Donkey

shame donkey - you'll soon come to your senses,

So whats that.. Chain,front chainrings, jockey wheels..after just more than a year!

Konafan of course it can only be SRAM or SHIMANO' date=' the kemppekkerniolia groupset was a total failure. Their products are not made to be as enduring and long lasting as Shimano.

Donkie, was the litte wheel lubricated???? If not it can start seizing and that type of damage can occur. Replace them with sealed bearing aftermarket derrailleur wheels (BBB and other make them).
[/quote']

Just had a brand new chain fitted and they did a nice clean and lube of the whole groupset.... I lubed it since that too.....

did you ride with the biscuit bellies? yesterday Tongue

U racing on Sunday btw

no, why? (you want help or somethingWink)

ZippIt2006-11-06 07:00:26

Yes dam straight I do..... I have a GC to defend here..

What will it take get a brother out to simonsvlei to help a brother? (pronouced "brudda")

RE: biscuit barrels... ja.... winbreaker is one of them.....

find one of the bonnivale threads.... he churped me there LOL

yes thanx Willpower...

It was fun riding w the old toppies..... seems they watching every move I make these days...... even when I get apparently dropped up hellshoogteLOL

so where did u go for 8hrs? who with?

Yes dam straight I do..... I have a GC to defend here..

What will it take get a brother out to simonsvlei to help a brother? (pronouced "brudda")

RE: biscuit barrels... ja.... winbreaker is one of them.....

find one of the bonnivale threads.... he churped me there LOL

...aah pitty CVANC will be in hell - he won't be able to get over any bump in the road anyway. Cry

yes thanx Willpower...

It was fun riding w the old toppies..... seems they watching every move I make these days...... even when I get apparently dropped up hellshoogteLOL

so where did u go for 8hrs? who with?

ya, tell donkey Will, so he can inform us! Wink

not you, your bum! so, did the abvest sign move up a bit  after all that fat-burning training you did? Shocked

The legend.... behave....

Zippit took the oppertunity to remind me that ONLY Willpower and Donkey have medium bibbed shorts.... the rest all have small.

What are they trying to say the legendLOL