CWC MTB training ride ( win a night ridin

CWC Online

Is the hub becoming a free advertisement platform for CWC?

CWC has banner ads on the Hub' date=' which they would have to pay for, so it's not free. By posting competitions in the forum they do get free exposure, but I don't think that's an issue, since I doubt anyone here minds winning bike goodies?

Unless you're a competitor? Wink

[/quote']

the bold printed part of your text explains a lot!

Yes, I am a competitioner. The less people know of CWC the less people get their bike repaired (since CWC is the only bike store in teh country) and the more chicks I can score at races after fixing their bikes Cool

Yes' date=' its safest![/quote']

Safest? LOL Ok. A night ride in MF safest?

I think I am sticking to my night ride.

You mean lying face-first in the mud cause it's his first MTB ride? Tongue
TAKE PICTURES!!! LOLLOL

ha ha
CWC Online2008-08-05 02:35:27

No chris jnr, dont open a bike shop in JHB, you ours!!!

You guys are great, thanks for all the prizes, at least 1 bike shop is giving a little bit of excitement!

The less people know of CWC the less people get their bike repaired (since CWC is the only bike store in teh country) and the more chicks I can score at races after fixing their bikes Cool

I like the way you think! Ban all bike shops! LOL

Hi Chris jnr. Does this mean that you will be riding MTB races and no more

Racing bike events ? Good luck for your 1st ride tomorrow. I will be at your traing ride with 3 of my buddies.

Legend - What is your problem. Chris jnr is at least putting something back into cycling with his wonderfull prizes. Does not matter if it if free or at fantastic low prices.

I suggest that you rather enter his compititions and hope you win some . Arrange some rides , give his prizes away and then you might be able to give something back to your clients.

Chris jnr - keep it up. We will keep supporting you. Atleast you are giving something back to our sport. See you in the forrest.

Hoop ons sien julle vanaand by ons 1ste nagrit. Kom kyk hoe Chris jnr gaan suffer op sy bergfiets.

Begin om 18.30 by Chris Willemse Fietse en sal duur tot  + - 20.00

Daar is genoeg parkering asook sekuriteit vir julle voertuie.

Gelukkige trekking vir n lekker duur lig aan een ryer.

Ons sal more fotos plaas van die nagrit.

Tot later

Chris snr

They do night rides at Rietvlei as well, the problem I have is that I battle to stay on my bike in the day, what the hell would happen in the dark???

Can I enter, even though I can't attend? I'll be there in spirit! LOL

Oh, and remember to take photos! Wink

Sorry Hog. You can only enter at the shop before the ride starts. But dont worry. We will have some more next week.