Mr price jnr span

Loodjie

Cyclemania, first of all, these jnr's got a long list of races they have to do for the year, which they did (and if I may add the "villans" preduced"). Saturday's race was not on the list. It was a last minute decision. Nobody told them they HAVE to race with open gears, it was a suggestion, they decided to do it and as I said got punished for it. It was their own decision againts the instruction of their own manager. I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion. There was a suggestion (in the race) that they (with open gears) help the other jnr's to get the race going, but they refused, that made them the villans.

However they were supposed to race Sunday, they were deliberately excluded for their own team because of their delinquency on Saturday. They were taken down when one of their team mates pulled dead brakes in front of the bunch. A lot of damages were caused. As far as I know nothing happend to that "team mate".

I personally don't think that any one of them would want another rider in ICU and I dont think anything will happen at 94.7.

I must just add that pulling brakes (in my opinion) is bad sportmanship, gutter the guy, race him, win him fair and square. I just know if I had a kid doing that (at 17 years) I would be a very worried parent.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporter, I agree totally with you about the brakes pulling at Bakwena. In fact I would have smacked the guy to. Either way the riders show stop crashing each other deliberately and race fairly. If rider cause damage to other riders deliberately they also needs to have their butts kicked!