coach wanted

I'm looking for someone to provide some coaching, but i have a couple of requirements

1)      I?m out in somerset west, so I wont be able to personally see you every day

2)      I use a garmin edge 705 and sportstracks for my software analysis.

3)      I don?t have a power meter

anyone willing and able to help me out?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take the afternoon off go to the local pub have a few cold ones, on the way home, get a garage pie, wake up early and ride like hell, you will be good to go in a few weeks....

hope this helps?

take the afternoon off go to the local pub have a few cold ones' date=' on the way home, get a garage pie, wake up early and ride like hell, you will be good to go in a few weeks....

hope this helps?
[/quote']

You forgot the catch. No sex for 6 weeks to improve the testosterone throughput.

I suggest you try Donovan van Gelder. He's a hubber and often gives his two cents worth on this site. Don is a top Vet cyclist and ex pro triathlete. He has a website called www.cybercoach.co.za and can be emailed on cybercoach@mweb.co.za

Good Luck!

Ping grootlem - whats erica greens number. I could always go pick up your/her business card @ helderberg cycle world, but its easier being lazy.

oh wait... i just figured it out - i dont need a coach anymore LOL

take the afternoon off go to the local pub have a few cold ones' date=' on the way home, get a garage pie, wake up early and ride like hell, you will be good to go in a few weeks....

hope this helps?
[/quote']

You forgot the catch. No sex for 6 weeks to improve the testosterone throughput.

yip NONE of that Wink

Ping grootlem - whats erica greens number. I could always go pick up your/her business card @ helderberg cycle world' date=' but its easier being lazy.

oh wait... i just figured it out - i dont need a coach anymore LOL
[/quote']

why you @ the pub already? Smile

hope this helps?
[/quote']

yip NONE of that Wink

Now why didn't Flandis use that excuse?

Hijack: Hey WW' date=' I see you stole my up-country tandem partner...bad girl! LOL[/quote']

Sorry but you weren't pulling your weight....

Don't worry, you can have her back whenever you want herWink

I'm looking for someone to provide some coaching, but i have a couple of requirements

1)      I?m out in somerset west, so I wont be able to personally see you every day

2)      I use a garmin edge 705 and sportstracks for my software analysis.

3)      I don?t have a power meter

anyone willing and able to help me out?

[/quote']

Fan, you best bet would be to start getting a coach online ... I think Peter from Bike Max offers online services; Graeme Cronje here up in PTA does as well.

Why don't you contact Erica Green who lives in Somerset West and doesn't train (exclusively) on power. Google Daisyway for her contact details Ronelle2008-08-22 06:22:32