Some positive feedback would be nice.

Spectator

It comes to my attention that the only time Hubbers have anything to say about an event, is when they are whinging and whining about something that rubbed them the wrong way. But when an event run's smoothly, little is said! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm going to say it.

The MTN Zoo Lake classic

Congrats to the sponsors, organizers, officials, helpers, the cyclists, the Metro, SAPS, Think Bike, marshals and especially the public for supporting the event.

The quality of racing was exceptional.

Hope to see more of you there next year.

Cycle Safe. Spectator2008-09-01 12:00:39

Actually, couldn't somebody organise Wednesday night crits, based on ability and not on age? I think the Americans do this?

Zoo Lake Rocked! Pity about the howling wind, the flippin gazebos were flying all over the show. That's some hard core racing that...great for the friends and family to come down and watch....although it seems we cyclists don't have any mates, I didn't manage to get a single one down there to watch me getting my ass handed to me...and these are the okes who complain that all this bike riding keeps me away from my beer. You would have thought they'd come take a squizz at what it is we spend all this time doing....

Actually' date=' couldn't somebody organise Wednesday night crits, based on ability and not on age? I think the Americans do this?[/quote']

Great idea but I couldn't organise you a turd in a sh!tstorm...

nice views on the crit i do agree it was very well organised and i agree the racing was awesome one gripe i do have though is the organisers need to wake up with what they advertise and what they actually do thats the only thing i have to rant about

about the wed night crits it was in the plans of the lab to do it sometime back if i am not mistaken the only reason i think it was cancelled was the cost and the absense of a title sponsor

all in all i do agree that crit racing is seriously lacking in sa but yesterday was a great experience for all

Hey Spectator do you work at Harford Sports Promotions?Approve

Did anybody notice those toilets, 2 cleaners for 6 toilets and they where so keen to keep them clean that they would even flush for you.

It was an awesome event.

Thanks