Garmin or Polar

hagar

Which cycle computer would you like ?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which cycle computer would you like ?

• Polar
    • Garmin
    • Cilo Sport
    • Other
    • I dont need one

I am just curious and would like to know what the 199 of hubber online right now would like !!!

money is not an issue my Nigerian mate has sent me an email and wants to deposit $2 500000 into my bank account so i need to know how to spend my money WinkWink damm scam baiters 419 LOLLOLLOL
hagar2008-09-03 07:38:48

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you also win the US$95 000.00 Land Rover "fully"  equipped for off land riding.

All I had to do was "call a connection in Kenya and transfer US$3 000.00 to his account for carrier costings"

Still trying to figure out what "off land riding" is.

I have the Garmin Edge 305. Nice to have and use. Bit painful when it comes to software and firmware updates. Just need to get a second cadence sensor for my new Orbea Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

My Polar CS300 turned out to be a bit disappointing. I only use the HR monitor when I go to gym ...

Icarus2008-09-03 05:26:16

Find the polar 725x to be easier to mount and to read (whilst on the bike) than my Garmin 305 ... (I am a on-road cyclist) Also the fact that the Garmin/GPS gets lost at chappies in the Argus tour.

I have the Garmin Edge 305. Nice to have and use. Bit painful when it comes to software and firmware updates. Just need to get a second cadence sensor for my new Orbea Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

My Polar CS300 turned out to be a bit disappointing. I only use the HR monitor when I go to gym ...

what software do you use ? i have used sports tracks and never had issues very easy to use even me that is IT challanged can use it !!!

I've never been impressed with my Polar, could never get it to "talk" to my pc and got strange HR reading's and max speeds, although i've found their support very good. I now only use it for gym spinning.

My Garmin, has been submerged in mud and rain and survived numerous bashes. Cant comment on their support though as i've never had any problems.

I would like my Powertap to be Garmin enabled!!! Thumbs%20Up

Best of both worlds!!

It is!  Well, maybe not yours, but the new wireless PT interfaces with the 705.  THAT is something that could replace my Polar, if the battery would only last!