OK are we out there tomorrow or not?

Warped

I understand the record for the loop to be 1:10 which makes for a quite staggering 38.5 km/h average' date=' given that it's not exactly flat!

[/quote']

Bruce - here is a challenge for you!

Hi Slowpoke

We go on Hendrik Potgieter (HP) past Gordon Rd to Ontedekkers' date=' then all the way along past Westgate etc to Key West/K'dorp Golf Course, down the K'dorp Hill (Hillsnacks), right at the bottom (Muldersdrift) and back along HP.
[/quote']

Hey, that is the route I use to do in the mornings. Except I started in Newlands and went on Ontdekkers past HP. Only in my final last few training sessions did I manage to have a 30km/h average and this was with stopping at every traffic light.

Cool, eventually I've found a training group, now that my training partner has left me.

My new position at work and also the company's new premises (new office block next to Flora Clinic) now allows me to ride virtually every day during the week and I can go straight to work when we finish.

I'll be seeing you there as soon as we have moved and I'm in my new dept.

Are you guys still doing this route during Dec?

I was on HP ae about 05H17 today and saw NO-one on HP?

• 2 weeks later...