Cracked thumb skin...

Donkey

get a girlfriend... then she can have the cracked thumb skin problem

But then he might get a cracked foreskin problem.

which problem would you rather have?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly dude!!! I been telling you for years... ride without gloves!! your hands will get tougher that way! Perhaps its where the gloves end on your thumb that is chaffing and causing the problem in the first place...

?

"... ride without gloves!!" ............... very stupid advice....... it is difficult to hold the remote to change channels on DSTV without any skin on the palms of your hand.

?

nonsense.. I road thousands and thousands of km's for years without gloves and have all my skin... never had a single blister or crack on my hands in all those years... the only time I ever road with gloves was when doing crits cause there was a better chance of crashing...

honestly dude!!! I been telling you for years... ride without gloves!! your hands will get tougher that way! Perhaps its where the gloves end on your thumb that is chaffing and causing the problem in the first place...

"... ride without gloves!!" ............... very stupid advice....... it is difficult to hold the remote to change channels on DSTV without any skin on the palms of your hand.

nonsense.. I road thousands and thousands of km's for years without gloves and have all my skin... never had a single blister or crack on my hands in all those years... the only time I ever road with gloves was when doing crits cause there was a better chance of crashing...

You are one lucky dude!!!!!...... or you do not own a TV and DSTV!!!!!! Stop cycling and start playing the Lotto...... tell me, do you ride the commuter trains on the Cape Flats as well??????

BTW................. I still think you are dumb to ride without gloves....... iets soos om die leeu se hol te krap met 'n grassie!!!!!!!!

You are one lucky dude!!!!!...... or you do not own a TV and DSTV!!!!!! Stop cycling and start playing the Lotto...... tell me' date=' do you ride the commuter trains on the Cape Flats as well??????

BTW................. I still think you are dumb to ride without gloves....... iets soos om die leeu se hol te krap met 'n grassie!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Let him do what to my backside LOL don't give him any ideas...

I train without gloves (wife tunes me) and race with gloves... it's upto us - we know about the consequences of NOT wearing gloves!