MTB Pedals

Thug

lol @ Daemon

Got a consensus from a bunch of dirty okes last night at the Dros, so....

Ordered a set of EB SL's this morning and they have already been posted !! (how's that for good & quick service), so should be able to pick them up on Monday.

Why don't people listen?

Big%20smile

Because when in 6 months I have to go and lash out R1.5k on

Time ATAC XS, I want to see your face when you say "I told you so !"

Big%20smile

That will be fun, also don't haul out that sort of cash! They go on special on the net all the time (pun intended), you just have to look for them. They really are the best, been riding times from the very first generation ATAC's right through to the newest version.

That will be fun' date=' also don't haul out that sort of cash! They go on special on the net all the time (pun intended), you just have to look for them. They really are the best, been riding times from the very first generation ATAC's right through to the newest version. [/quote']

Time for a change ?

*dah-dum-tish*

Time A.T.A.C XS or Shimano PD-M959' date=' PD-M970

nothing else exists
[/quote']

Never tried Time, but been on Shimano PD-M959 for 2 years. Haven't touched them at all and they work great in all conditions and i spent lots of time in water and mud this year!

Love 'em!

Cheap pedals wear out quickly and are expensive to repair......that's why I bought the cheapest eggbeaters.............they last longer and a fairly cheap to repair.

My R250 cheapies cannot be serviced, but the R400 Eggbeaters can..........you decide!