Team Barloworld

Nedrider

Does anyone know what happened to the guys in Team Barlowold after the Tour? The ones who didn't fall to the doping scandal like Robbie Hunter and the youngster John Lee-Augustyn.

Whats the  Hubber's view on the return of the TDF legend Lance Armstrong?

So you have to be a registered legend if you want to be a legend? TheLegend, consider this my application!

So you have to be a registered legend if you want to be a legend? TheLegend' date=' consider this my application!

[/quote']

No you have to have only one nut...

So you have to be a registered legend if you want to be a legend? TheLegend' date=' consider this my application! [/quote']

Please move your ass to the back of the que.

So you have to be a registered legend if you want to be a legend? TheLegend' date=' consider this my application!

[/quote']

Yes, you must apply with me. Please PM me with an elaborated application, pictures of you doing something stupid and deposit ZAR 500.- in the bank account of PPA.

thank you

Does anyone know what happened to the guys in Team Barlowold after the Tour? The ones who didn't fall to the doping scandal like Robbie Hunter and the youngster John Lee-Augustyn.

Whats the  Hubber's view on the return of the TDF legend Lance Armstrong?

You may have to ask for weaker sleeping medication. Or just do a search for 'Armstrong return' in the search facility and read yourself to sleep...Sleepy

For the Team Barloworld updates, visit www.teambarloworld.com

So you have to be a registered legend if you want to be a legend? TheLegend' date=' consider this my application! [/quote']

Yes, you must apply with me. Please PM me with an elaborated application, pictures of you doing something stupid and deposit ZAR 500.- in the bank account of PPA.
thank you

then your funds, like their races, can be misdirectedBig%20smile

[/quote']

thank you

I'll start with doing an eminem cover of my name is the legend for the doing something stupid part and donate Zim$ 500.

John-Lee is in Italy right now, spoke to him earlier today. Will be coming back to SA end October.

[/quote']

thank you

I'll start with doing an eminem cover of my name is the legend for the doing something stupid part and donate Zim$ 500.

thanx, keep the zimi's and provide shade for 10 seconds for me in the summer sun sometime. more valuable. deposit accepted.