Holy's Mine Dump Ride 26 October

shaunh

Hey Holy!!

When is the next Holy Dump Ride??Big%20smile

The next ride will take place on Sunday 26th October. Meet at same place ie. Golden Drive Benoni at 7am to start at 7.30am sharp.

See you all there!!!
shaunh2008-10-17 03:30:42

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun, sorry about the hijack. But when you go into the shop won't you please mention the idea of a Hub open day to the boss. If she is keen, see if you can secure an early December date. 

hey' date=' i'm keen. maybe the weekend after the 94.7?[/quote']

Cradle 2 Cave

November is a bad month for fun rides.

yep, will be there.

Rode with the fast bunch last night and survived!!! Geez that new trial down the kopje is not for mountain biking, you need ropes and stuff to navigate some of those 'objects'. Had fun though as only 6 riders.

Holy, can't you arrange anything sooner?

it would have to be next weekend. or the 2nd of november. hang on' date=' what weekend is the quest on? [/quote']

26th OctoberThumbs%20Up

i assume you're telling me what date is good for you, not what date the quest is on.

yep' date=' will be there.

Rode with the fast bunch last night and survived!!! Geez that new trial down the kopje is not for mountain biking, you need ropes and stuff to navigate some of those 'objects'. Had fun though as only 6 riders.

Holy, can't you arrange anything sooner?
[/quote']

I think so. I'll get there just after lunch and do some technical stuff like 3 sisters and over the pool and then do the social ride. I can't say I like that new route after the pool. Way to much soft sand. However some rain followed by a few hundred cyclists should sort it out and ride it in.