Sellers: Singletrackmind makes good

intern

Singletrackmind this is simple, go onto your bank account get a statement, scan it and email it to intern (delete that 6 figure balance if you want). you should also be able to go into your payment history and get a proof of payment that you can send.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to everybody this effects' date=' Im sorry for paying late but I assure you its been paid. I wouldv send proof of payment but dont have his details...

So sorry to everybody
[/quote']

Bullsh!t. Another fib. You do have my details. Still nothing, and so we wait another day.
Here's some advice. If you are going to transact willy nilly with money you apparently don't have, get a proper bank account and be straightforward with people.
Believe me I don't need the R400. It's being jerked around which pees me off. And causes me to mix my metaphors.

Shockedi'd seek compensation or legal relief just for that alone.

Give the dude a break' date=' he said the money's been paid and i believe him. No harm no foul, and no reason to flame and make an example out of him, he's probably not related to Grey Owl 33 and a 3rd. You all know he's a lightie n they mess sh!t up sometimes. I've purchased from him before, eft'd him full payment and he posted the goods up to me immediately without clowning me around. [/quote']

I agree fully.

Dont judge a person until you've walked a mile in his shoes - springs to mind here.

Come on guys, this is a youngster, you don't need to become a bunch of bullies.  Its between him and the seller . And to quote MTBaaisikilist: " You all know he's a lightie n they mess sh!t up sometimes"  - my goodness I know many "grown ups" who have messed up big time and haven't even bothered to try and explain themselves.

I hope the seller will be kind enough to let everyone here know when the money is in his account, and STM can relax, and the seller can be happyBig%20smile

my 1cts worth

Hey guys i can vouch for STM. He has baught some expensive stuff from me like Ksyrium SL wheels etc. and i got paid by his dad no problem. I even spoke to his dad a few times. STM just post your dad's phone number so these guys can phone him and confirm that they will get paid. STM is a good kid and he WILL pay.

Give the dude a break' date=' he said the money's been paid and i believe him. No harm no foul, and no reason to flame and make an example out of him, he's probably not related to Grey Owl 33 and a 3rd. You all know he's a lightie n they mess sh!t up sometimes. I've purchased from him before, eft'd him full payment and he posted the goods up to me immediately without clowning me around. [/quote']

I agree fully.

Dont judge a person until you've walked a mile in his shoes - springs to mind here.

Come on guys, this is a youngster, you don't need to become a bunch of bullies.  Its between him and the seller . And to quote MTBaaisikilist: " You all know he's a lightie n they mess sh!t up sometimes"  - my goodness I know many "grown ups" who have messed up big time and haven't even bothered to try and explain themselves.

I hope the seller will be kind enough to let everyone here know when the money is in his account, and STM can relax, and the seller can be happyBig%20smile

my 1cts worth

+1 on this one.

intern....I think you need to give the kid a bit of a break, even though it is probably highly annoying!

And FFS

....causes me to mix my metaphors.

grab a hold of yourself dammit!

And HR.....

ooooops' date=' hope titus doesn't see this thread[/quote']....I'm not afraid of that namby-pamby boy. He rides like a girl too. At Eselfontein his girlfriend caught him on the climbs.....NO sh*t!

And HR.....
ooooops' date=' hope titus doesn't see this thread[/quote']....I'm not afraid of that namby-pamby boy. He rides like a girl too. At Eselfontein his girlfriend caught him on the climbs.....NO sh*t!

oh?my?googleShocked

?suppose he did fall on a girlie drop-off at "non-technical" northern farm.
holy roller2008-10-22 00:14:57

Some accounts DO NOT allow eft's, same bank is immediate other banks 1-3 days depending on time of payment made (earlier in the day shorter period later in the evening longer period).

Some banks do have an immediate interbank transfer but this costs more (similar to using an ATM of another bank)

Thanks everyone and once again Intern, im sorry. But I did do the banking yesterday afternoon. So when the money is in your account please let me know. If anybody else has a problem, please PM me and we can sort it out nicely

Yeah sure, this kid is the victim here. If he kept to his word and stopped making pathetic excuses about this that and the other thing, he wouldn't have the problem of looking a little daft, now would he?

Thanks everyone and once again Intern' date=' im sorry. But I did do the banking yesterday afternoon. So when the money is in your account please let me know. If anybody else has a problem, please PM me and we can sort it out nicely

[/quote']

OK no problem, apology accepted. I will let you know once I have received payment.

Peace out.

Thanks everyone and once again Intern' date=' im sorry. But I did do the banking yesterday afternoon. So when the money is in your account please let me know. If anybody else has a problem, please PM me and we can sort it out nicely [/quote']

OK no problem, apology accepted. I will let you know once I have received payment.

Peace out.

nice Peace>