Sellers: Singletrackmind makes good

intern

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez guys, iv explained my hectic situation to intern, Im waiting for my dad to come home to do internet banking. Last week i was away, this weekend was asi and amashova and now iv been sick in bed so havnt got around to it. As Some of you will know i do keep my word with payment, im not the kind to run away with goods. But think what you like of me, he will get paid for the stuff.

And no i did not even talk to colonel about his prince and assos kits.

I cant get to a bank to pay myself so will get my parents to do an internet transfer.   

Guest colonel

GUYS GUYS GUYS:

This weather man is "THE MAN" he rocks dude you all gotta admit.

Geez guys, iv explained my hectic situation to intern, Im waiting for my dad to come home to do internet banking. Last week i was away, this weekend was asi and amashova and now iv been sick in bed so havnt got around to it. As Some of you will know i do keep my word with payment, im not the kind to run away with goods. But think what you like of me, he will get paid for the stuff.

And no i did not even talk to colonel about his prince and assos kits.

I cant get to a bank to pay myself so will get my parents to do an internet transfer.   

sh*t!!! Ive just sent this kid my Pinarello Prince and 3 sets of full Assos kit!!

Please tell me you are kidding colonel??

I helped him packing the bikeCry

Ya ****dude' date=' Ive just phones TimeFreight and its left for KZN.
[/quote']

If you are serious, phone Time Freight KZN hub and put a stop on the parcel. All parcels go to a central hub before it is scheduled for door delivery.

Hey intern, remember my lawyer Honest Syd? Maybe we should get him to draft a legal letter one-time-debben-style-n'all?

If that does not work Spinnekop can always arrange cousin Vinnie... like Honest Syd, but more persuasive Big%20smile

Guest colonel
colonel' date=' that's karma dude.  Will teach you not to crap on those of us who like our picture taken!!![/quote']

HAHA, Like I own a Pinarello Prince and 3 sets of Assos... Ive got a Bianchi and.. oh wait I do have 3 sets fo AssosConfused But I dont have a Prince but I do ahve a Queen in my team called Fatcyclist....

Guest colonel
i can do an internet transfer while I am sick...

Hell Ive even gone to a ATM when Im sick...

i can do an internet transfer while I am sick...

?

Hell Ive even gone to a ATM when Im sick...

you must be careful...you might just get a heart attack by overdoing it!!AuctionLamb2008-10-21 07:54:40