THE BODY CENTRE

added some

Please ID these guys for me:

QuickStep kit - Raleigh

Blue Cyclelab kit - GT

Black/light blue Anatomic top' date=' Nike shoes

CSC top - Marcello - Black Bell helmet

Blue/wit kit, Bianchi .........Wink[/quote']

I like Bianchi's Ronelle.  Can you post loads of pics of the rider in blue and white so we can all marvel at it?  Any pics showing him in agony will be especially pleasing!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh' date=' you got a nice one of me Ronelle~!! thx! I saw you were almost taken out a few times on that one turn, the job is getting dangerous!!! LOL<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

I didn't know you guys don't necessarily stick to the tar (or sidewall banking thingies) - learnt last night. Won't happen again.

Willehond - hulle se^ ... sonder hout kan 'n vuur nie brand nie ...

added some

QuickStep kit - Raleigh

Blue Cyclelab kit - GT

I like Bianchi's Ronelle.  Can you post loads of pics of the rider in blue and white so we can all marvel at it?  Any pics showing him in agony will be especially pleasing!

My spies tell me the "kurnel" rode Killarney on Tuesday and had an altercation with another rider.Confused

added some

QuickStep kit - Raleigh

Blue Cyclelab kit - GT

My spies tell me the "kurnel" rode Killarney on Tuesday and had an altercation with another rider.Confused

Come on colonel, spill the beans.  Who was it? Shortlegs, NixTCR, Arthur or the whole Botha family?

Roger Hughes

was his 1st outing to Killarney, and according to the e-mail this morning....he's also now hooked Wink

Guest colonel

Hahahaha, very true indeed, Guilty as charged.

Cowboy needs to learn to hold a line and not cross wheel the guy infront and then know when he did something wrong and move on and forget it but he never and went on like a girl cause I shouted at him so I told him he was one (along with a few other choice Colonel wordsShocked) and he didnt like it.

That was it in short.

colonel2008-10-23 10:48:28

Guest colonel

20081022_134836_IMG_1950.jpg

Red Specialized Kit - Kirsty Thompson

Didnt Kirsty crash herself properly sometime back??

Yep two really bad accidents in just over a year. Was knock down by a car in Knysna then last years 94.7 it was a real bad accident was in hospital for 2 weeks then in a body brace for ages. She has been on her bike for a couple of months and is looking really really strong. 

Kirsty fell badly at the 94.7 last year. She hurt her back and has taken almost a year to recover. She is strong and doing well on long distance, which is really good news for her and womans cycling.Smile